The explosion-proof portable lamp EX-4780 for safe use in the potentially explosive gas, vapor, and mist environment of zone 1 and zone 2, and the dust environment of zone 21 and zone 22. It complies with the RoHS, CE, and ATEX hazardous and non-hazardous industry directive.
EX-4780 is a cable-powered, multi-functional, lightweight handheld lamp with impressive LED light output, which is very suitable for inspection and work in hazardous areas. High-power LED "fit for life" light source; produces up to 1200 lumens of efficient forward output. And, it emits an unusual, uniform, ultra-wide-angle light, minimizing shadows and enhancing visibility, thereby providing the best lighting for local work.
This explosion-proof portable lamp is compact; the robust shell can withstand heavy industrial use, ergonomic, lightweight, and designed for handheld use. In addition, the "easy-grip" handle can bring comfort to users, and it has a flexible 360° rotating hook for hands-free use.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex eb mb op is IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex mb tb op is IIIC T95°C Db
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dusts): T4 / 95°C
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Enclosure: Impact resistant thermoplastic, anti-static
- Light Source Power: 12W
- Output: 1,200 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Source Life: 100,000 Hours
- Input Voltage: AC90-260V 50/60Hz
- Beam Angle: 115°
- Impact Resistant: 2 Meters
- Require Cable Outer Diameter: Φ6-10mm
- IP Protection: IP66