This EX-2280 Intrinsically Safe LED Rescue Hand lamp is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 1, 2 and zones 21, 22. The rescue hand lamp provide five output modes, high, middle, low, strobe light and SOS which are applicable to different situations. High power LED, excellent light output, no need bulb replacement compact, up to 120lm light output, the duration up to 5.5 hours.
This high-strength hand lamp is extremely robust and reliable, proven shockproof, rubber armored lens ring and end cap, scratch-resistant, and chemically resistant glass lens. The compact, lightweight and ergonomic hand lamp body, allowing users to switch one hand easily, enhance grip and comfort, even wearing gloves. Powered by 4 AA alkaline batteries.
Ex Mark: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
II 2D Ex tb IIIC T130°C Db IP66
- Type of Protection: “ib” Intrinsically Safe, “tb” Dust Ignition Protection by Enclosure
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 1 and 2, Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 21 and 22, Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temp. Classification: T4
- Maximum surface temp. (Dusts): 130°C / Ambient Temp.: -20°C to +40°C
- Beam Type: Spot / Beam Distance: 120 meters
- Light Source Type: High Power LED Bulb (Five Output Modes)
- Lumen: High-120 lm, Medium-72 lm, Low-30 lm, Strobe Light-120 lm, and SOS-120 lm.
- Power: 6V 3W
- Power Source: 4 X LR6(AA) alkaline batteries
- Light Duration: High-5.5 hrs. Medium-9 hrs. Low-22 hrs. Strobe Light-16 hrs. & SOS-14 hrs.
- Ingress Protection: IP66 / Impact Resistant: 1.8 meters
- Switch: Single Switch / Body Color: Yellow